Thursday, May 7, 2015

Summer Devotions Pursuit!


Hey everyone!
So I would like to share this really awesome summer devotions challenge my friend introduced me too! It is so cool, and I can't wait! Ok, so here are the details:


We would like to invite you to join us for the 2015 Summer Devotions Pursuit - a special time of seeking Jesus from June 1st - August 31st
WHO: You and Jesus
WHERE: Wherever you are
WHEN: June 1st - August 31st, 2015

WHAT IS INVOLVED:
- 15 minutes of devotions a day
- Memorizing 1 verse a week
- Choosing and contacting an accountability partner once every 2 weeks
... and an amazing summer with Jesus!

REWARD: When you complete the Summer Pursuit: You send in your chart by September 7th and you receive a reward in the mail - in addition to the best reward of knowing Jesus!
This year's reward will be a special surprise package!



Isn't this awesome?! Here is the link to the website: Summer Devotions Pursuit

This is going to be so much fun, and I'd LOVE it if you would join me in this challenge for encouragement, and prayer request exchanges! :)
Just let me know!
Have a beautifully blessed day!
~Katie
Philippians 4:13, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment